Sunday, July 25, 2010

Welcome to our Blog!

I have decided to start this blog for a few reasons:

1. It is the easiest way to keep everyone updated on our beautiful little boys progress and milestones. He is growing and changing so fast that it seems like there is something new with him everyday. I cannot believe that he is going to be 6 months old this week-it's no joke when everyone tells you that it flies by!

2. I swore that I was going to be the best mom and document everything that Zachery did but the reality is that I barely have the time everyday to do my hair! By keeping a blog I will have a document of all his exciting milestones and he will be able to look back at all this one day. I'm sure that he won't actually look back at it until he has kids of his own but I'll have it all for him nonetheless!

Like I said he will be 6 months on Friday and it is amazing all of the things that he is doing now. He is rolling over from his back to his stomach, he has 5 teeth with the 6th one ready to cut any day, he is tucking his knees under him and pushing his chest up and is soooo close to crawling. He has also been eating solid food for about a month now and it is always so much fun to introduce him to something new. His current favorites are butternut squash and sweet potato and he loves banana and watermelon. We put the fruit in these mesh pacifier things and he is able to chew them to be small enough so he doesn't choke. It is so funny to watch him because he gets so aggressive while he is eating and he is such a mess that we usually strip him down first and put him right into the bath after.

Zach has so much personality already and it is so fun to continue watching it develop. We have a busy week coming up with Zach's music class, My Gym and his 6 month check-up so I'm sure I will have tons to write about next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila