Friday, March 18, 2011

He's a little person!

When did this happen? My tiny, helpless, screaming bundle of baby has turned into a little person. A toddler. I knew it was happening but yesterday it really hit me. For Christmas I made most of our family calendars with photos of Zach from the past year. The March pictures are from St. Patrick's Day 2010 when my little guy was only 6 weeks old. I walked past the calendar and it made me realize how much he has changed in just one short year. Not just physically but in all aspects.

We have gone from strictly breastfeeding to eating all table food, from laying in one spot to rolling, crawling and now walking, from sleeping maybe 3 hours at a time to sleeping 11 hours at night and the list goes on. It is so fun to be his mommy and I am so lucky to be able to be home and watch the changes happen. I LOVE this little boy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila