Saturday, January 8, 2011

2010 Wrap Up

So it turns out I'm pretty terrible at this blogging thing :) My goal for this year is to get on here once a week (I've even put it in blackberry as an ongoing event!) so every Saturday during Zach's nap I plan to get on and keep everyone up to date. Rather than try and catch up on everything we've been up to I'm just going to do the top 10 best things that happened in 2010 to my little family (strictly from my POV, I'm sure my husband would have a different list!):

10. Our first nights away from the out little one.

This was a major accomplishment for me but luckily I have my amazing parents and in-laws who were willing to take Zach the first 2 nights from home because Matt and I had weddings (2 in the same week!). It is silly but I had forgotten how much fun I have with just my husband and how much I loved sleep!!

9. Zach's first Easter and Halloween
Obviously most of my top moments involve Zach since all of his firsts are firsts for me too :)

8. My parents buying a house in Las Vegas

Their new house means that Zach gets to see more of his family out there and I get to spend more time with my amazing best friend Carly and see her adorable little guy, Aiden.

7. My in-law's annual family vacation to White Stallion Ranch in Tuscon, AZ
It was wonderful to get to spend a week away with my boys and the rest of the family. Zach got to pet horses and get up on one and we just got a lot of quality together time which doesn't always happen with everyone always being so busy.

6. Zach crawling!

Every milestone he accomplishes just amazes me but this has been the most fun (and most work!)

5. Zach's first Thanksgiving

I love Thanksgiving and was so excited to spend time with family. It was especially fun since Zach was eating solid food so he got to partake in the gluttony :)

4. Zach's first Christmas

Again, being with my family is always great and spoiling the little guy was tons of fun too!

3. Family vacation to the Virgin Islands

We went with my parents, my brother and his girlfriend and had such an amazing time. As I get older I really cherish all the time I get with my parents and I love watching them interact with my son.

2. Celebrating our 2nd anniversary

I know it's not a very long time but I am so grateful for my amazing husband. He works so hard to take care of our family and he always makes me feel like the most beautiful girl in the world. I love you honey!!

1. The birth of my son/first child, Zachery Robert Seibert


Nothing could prepare me for the emotions I feel for this little guy. I will never forget how I felt the moment I first saw him and how I feel every time he looks up at me with his big, beautiful blue eyes. Being a mother is the most amazing experience and I never knew it was possible to love another person so much. He makes me a better person and I am so grateful that he's a part of my life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila